Wednesday, June 16, 2010

20 Years ago..



Salam 1Malaysia. 16 June 1990, I lost my beloved grandfather, Ashak Bin Arshad. Now, there was 20 years he left me. I still remember the love that he give me most. I know. He love me so much. I'm not the first his grandson in family, but the way he treat me makes other being jealous of me.

I'm love him so much. I felt lost after he died long time ago. All family members know our close relationship. The day when he died, all people felt pity to me because all know I'm the person whose he love most.

According to my mom, my grandpa can't sleep if I'm not with him that time. We would share the same bed, pillow and blanket everytime to sleep in front of TV. He would kiss the blanket if I'm not around to sleep with him & would come to my mom's house early in the morning to get me as well. He told to my mom that if I'm not around, the smell still there at the blanket.

Yet. He was a 'Peneroka FELDA". He live in Felda community. I think all members in that Felda community especially the "block" know our close relationship. Every evening, he would take me ride around village with his old brand Honda C70 motorcycle. Our favourite stall to "lepak" & "mengeteh" was Kedai Wak Rambat. We shared one glass of drinho's soy bean drink. That was sweet memory for me now.

I would not forgotten when the day he died. He was died at Hospital and my father brought back his body from hospital using car. All process before buried his body had be done at home from "mandi, kafan & solat jenazah". I saw all the process in front of my eyes. That time I dont know how do I feel. I just felt I lost someone. The moment made me so sad when I kissed him for the last time before his body wanna placed in the coffin. All person at that time so pity when looked at me. *until now I can remember his last smell with that white costume. The last words that make other people touched again when I said " he would feel cold there" because after his body buried, suddendly that was raining day.

Every time when raining day, I would remember him.

Nenek Aak (I call him with this name)

I miss U so much..

Al-Fatihah

No comments:

Post a Comment