Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm on MC again..sob..sob..sob


Salam 1Malaysia. Just wanna to share that today I'm on MC & the MC give me a bad reputation in my career. The truth was I'm happy because at least I can have rest at home peacefully. All begin when Tuesday night I was not response to my wife when she was bad shivering. Then the next night she tried her best to wake me up from sleep because she got that bad shavering again. Yup that time I woke up and try my best to overcome her cold. Walla wei. The truth was very funny when I looked at to my wife at that time when she was shivering. So to made her cool, i made some joke..

"..bertukar menjadi gorgon.."

when I looked at her face, she not respond to my joke. Ok fine.. Then, I found out Cool Fever at ice box and put it onto her head. Suddenly I remember to one of my nieces which is said about this cool fever,"..letak cool fever ek..nnti cepat baik...dah baik kita pegi Giant...Beli Rabbit..". I also said to my wife about that cool fever. No respond also. Then.. I was become black out. Don't know what happened after that.

When I woke up, i got bad backpain & also headache. Try to wake up & take bath to waork but felt very weak. Suddenly my wife with happy ask me not went to work. hahaha. So cruel la my wife. Ok I just SMS to my boss that I'm on EL. Then. Continue with the sleeping beauty. Then woke up around 10 A.M & my condition becaome worse. More backpain & the headache become worse. My body also felt so cold. 

After got some confident to drive, I found some fresh coconuts. Very hard to found this type fresh young coconut. Ask Mak Kiri *my favourite air tebu/ kelapa stall. She said that no stock at that time. She suggest me to find out coconut at kempas area. Alhamdullilah. Finally found the coconut at the chinese stall at Kempas factory area.

Wahh. I drink the coconut & vommited a lot. Than drink some 100plus to recover my energy because of the vommit before. Then driving back my van to Bandar Tenggara about 90km from JB.


On Friday. Still the same. Cannot sleep because always vommits. Don't have any appetiate to eat any food. So I'm decide to meet doctor in nearby goverment clinic. I worried about dengue & H1N1. So I chose KK Bukit Besar. After checked by doctor, he ask me to check my blood at the lab. That Goverment clinic was complete with the lab. So, the result was very fast & found I'm not in dengue & H1N1. But from the my test blood result, my platlet reading very low compare to my wife. But my hemoglobin very high. What does it means??

No comments:

Post a Comment