Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Defensive & Aggressive driving..Where were you?


Salam 1Malaysia. Ha..Today I wanna share a little bit of the driving style. Let's us go to this 2 driving style. Every I drive my car & have made some observation of this common driving style..

Defensive driving define the driving style to save lives, money and also time. This driving style need in good behaviour in spite of the the right actions while in driving & road conditon consideration. The driver need to apply the basic driving rule & mechanics which are taught in driving school lesson. This driving style is aim is to reduce the driving mistakes, risk & avoid the dangerous situations.

Aggressive driving defined an uncrontrolled driving style which are not practice the good behaviour & impatient while driving. This driving style also need the driver to break the driving rule and will create the high risk in accident. Aggressive driving can lead to serious crimes, such as fighting and also create the unplanned illegal racing. An aggressive driving style may injured or killed another driver or himself as they will drive recklessly & lack of driving focus. These were some common aggressive driving style practicing around me;

Speeding – driving too fast & exceeding the current speed limit
Improper or excessive lane changing - Zig-zag style & failing to see that movement
"Cucuk Angin" - Distance between one another car is too close
Improper passing – failing to give clear signal, using an emergency lane to pass

To me, I have practice both driving style every time when drive but still consider the road condition. I have my driving license for more than 10 years & believe have the a lot of experience in driving. Most of my driving time, I have practice the defensive driving style. Sometimes I will practice aggressive driving especially when I'm driving in big town such as JB, KL and also when I wanna test my car performance. * cannot control myself when drive a Mercedes E280 brand because so powerfull engine. Hehehehe. So which driving style are you?

*Tak buleh tahan bile time driving in relaxing mode tetiba ada kete potong cutting style & time kancil 660 standard potong dgn bersungguh2. Apalagi. Tercabar la..



No comments:

Post a Comment