Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

Salam 1Malaysia. Today, as we known, was fathers day. So, I wanna wish to Happy fathers day to:

Picture at birdnest stadium of Korea
My luvly AYAH, Hj Aziman B. Tumirin.
Thanks a lot because raise me & siblings (along, ani, nuar & haziq) fully with kasih sayang. Although you start with normal teacher, you still can give whatever I need. You never failed to show you're great father & a family leader. You inspires me a lot in build my life. You always give me support in whatever I do.

Now I know why you're so strict when I'm in child. It was all about life. If not, I will not be a usefull person. Although his face looks fierce, but your heart full with love to your childs. Thanks Ayah because you sacrifice your whole life to raise us to be a "human".


My FIL, ABAH, Mohd Razali B. Ismail.
Thanks alot because raise my luvly wife. Also thanks because you bless our marriage & wanna to be our Wali on our wedding ceremony. Although his health condition is quite bad, he still working to earn some money to fullfil the life needs.

Me?..Hopefully next year to celebrate this Fathers Day with DADDY tittle. Amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment