Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Beware of this kind of DOG

Salam 1Malaysia. Ermm. Don't how to start. This all about my office manner. Yet my department also have this kind of racial political problem. Now, I start don't like this working environment. Someone in my office become "police". He was over concern of us & I become uncomfortable. He looks like wanna control me & friend but the truth was he is not my superior or bos. He also felt that he was big boss here & can make any order to everyone that he wants.

My friend & me have setup a new small room in this office. The purpose to setup the room are to locate all powerfull PC inside for work station. So, the room setup still in progress & now only have 5 PCs inside. So, the big boss send out the small room's rule using the e-mail application. Hehehe  I'm very interested with one of the rule which in in no.4..

4. To prevent disturbing other people, please DO NOT chitchat in the CAD room

You know why? Someone in that room very fussy. I believe she has make a report to that police. I know why she feel uncomfortable when we gather in that room? Of course not about we're disturbing her focus on her job. But I don't like the way she used to make that complaint because for me it just small matter. She suppose inform us & not directly compliant to the police. I don't like this look alike kids behaviour. We're profesional & suppose have the best way to solve that problem. So start from now, I will call her the DOG. *Najis mughalazah woo

No comments:

Post a Comment