Monday, June 7, 2010

FB and me


Salam 1Malaysia. ermm. Before this I just have FB account but not using it. Or maybe i just influenced by some story about this FB application ; about the FB founder & the personal data will be given to CIA database. That before. The truth is I have limited internet access before. Just in office & the office managemnet have block this FB application.
 
But after I have my own broadband service, I become active in FB walking. I'm so exciting in using this FB application. From FB, I have met my old losses friend from school to university. I have lost contact from them. Many times lost HP experience which is have my old friend contact no.
 
So, thanks to FB because connect back my networking among my losses old friend. I ensure if we use this application in right way, it very usefull for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment