Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fogging.

Salam 1Malaysia. There was fogging activity at my PIL's home area by local authority, MBJB lately evening. I heard there were dengue cases at that area before. So maybe this fogging action are regarding the increasing in dengue cases at that area.

The problem was, at that fogging activity, I already reach at home & just wanna to have my dinner. Also that time was my golden time to have rest after full one day at office. My wife has prepared food at dine table & suddenly heard an annoucemnet about that fogging activity.

I brought my wife also my PIL to elsewhere to avoid the fog. With the hungry & tired condition, I just drove my car & stopped at a hill in Pasar Dahlia area. From there, I could see the fogging activity and found all blocks in Taman Melati are foged also. I heard for my MIL that there was around 5 dengue cases at Taman Melati area. Thats why when my wife & me looked not feeling well at that day, my MIL ask me to check our health condition at goverment clinic.

Alahamdulillah..We are free from dengue. So beware of this dengue viral.

*until now, I still can smell the fog. Walla. My work attire also have this fog smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment