Sunday, June 6, 2010

Today is the day..2nd..Not only the number..




Salam 1Malaysia. Tadaa. I wanna make some annoucement. Today 06.06.2010 is our 2nd marriage anniversary. Walla. Happy anniversary to my wife.

Back to the last 2 years memory. That was the time when I accepted you to become my legal wife. *the cuak time to lafaz nikah...

"...aku terima nikah Siti Fairuz binti Mohd Razali dengan mas kahwinnya Rm22.50 tunai.."

Wahh...so relief after I declare the fully sentence (only once ok)i nfront of Tok Kadi, Wali & Saksi..

Then we are happily & ever forever become legal husband & wife..

The first gift from me.

The precious time when the first time I kiss her as legal husband & wife. Muahh
*awat x smpi lak mulut nih. Kene muncung sket kut..

Then I hope our marriage are blessed by Allah forever. FYI this year we celebrate only both of us. Hopefully next year we will celebrate our anniversary with the 3rd person *plzz dont over expectation. I believe I'm loyal person with my only wife.

Thanks Allah because give us this valuable chance to be a happy couple & built this relationship. May us can face all coming obstacle together with succesful.

Sayang..

U..I Love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment