Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pasar Tani - Larkin

Salam 1Malaysia. This was the ad-hoc planning. After I reach home safely, my wife asked me to find out some fresh coconut because my FIL looks "mengidam" to eat fresh young coconut. Owhh. We were lucky because the stall still open at that time around 6.30PM. The stall owner was very expert to choose the coconut that we want. I just ask her to find the coconut to eat & she just "ketuk-ketuk" using knife to choose the coconut that we wished.

Brought back the fresh young coconut and saw my FIL very excited to have that coconut.

Then after heve Maghrib, my wife ask to out again. She wanna find out the ingredient to make tradition "kuih" that I wished before. hehehe. We invited also my PIL to follow us to Pasar Tani Fama, BBU. They wanna follow us also. *owh. There was hari gaji for gov. servant that day.

That was the 1st time we here although we are JBrian. We reach around 8.00PM and found the Pasar Tani not crowded with people. The first thing we wanna to find was banana. Banana was the main ingredient to make that kuih. I noticed that there was only one stall sell the variety of bananas. We ant to have "kapas" type but not available. Just buy the suitable bananas type ; "berangan".

Also walk around the Pasar Tani & found the fresh goat milk. Before this, I faced very hard to get the fresh goat milk. Just found the goat milk in powder at the market. Just buy one bottle to try. Near to fresh goat milk stall, I found the honey product stall. I ask the stall owner to differentiate the original honey. He gave me to try the original honey. I just bought 3 sticks "tualang" honey type to test the power.


After we got the things that we need, we went back to home around 10.00PM. To me, the pasar tani is Ok and we found whatever we want especially "kampung" vegetable.

*I was Otai when park my car at motorcyle parking bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment