Friday, June 4, 2010

So sad..It's not my fault...


Salam 1Malaysia. Today is the pay day for my company. Normally, I'm very happy when the day receive my salary. FYI, the pay day usuallly on 5th for every month but this month, the pay day is today as 5th on Saturday. Today I'm so sad & confuse. Why I'm so sad?

When I opened my payslip, my salary is deducted very much as stated on the payslip 3 days no paid. 3 days no paid means so big amount to me because it cost about more than RM400. I called to HR and need the explaination about my payslip. Then, she just inform there was technical error & will be refund on the next pay day. Wahh.. So easy to say sorry and now I will suffer for one month all because of this error. I have recorded all my leave taken & found, I just took 1 day annual leave & 1 day MC. Then I asked again why the record in my payslip total for 3 days (1 day consider absent & 2 days consider unpaid leave). The same excuse. Then she gave me option to refund back money next month or refund my leave. Now I have bad record because of this problem. The absent status for me is very bad because I never take a leave until have permission from my Boss or at least I will inform them earlier.

So, It was not my fault. Others fault make me suffer. I have follow the procedure. So, what should I do to survive until next month ?? *Makan roti lorrr

2 comments:

  1. salam..
    la yeke jd mcm ni...
    hem..sabau la..dulu kite time br masuk je dpt gaji x spt yg diberitahu..dpt sket..refund next month..lama tu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. x pe..percaya semua ini ujian..kita sangkakan panas sampai ke petang..tiba-tiba Allah turunkan hujan di waktu panas..kita manusia selalunya akan mengeluh..rupa2nya Allah ingin memberi Pelangi yg cukup indah disebalik hujan panas tuh..mungkin ade berita yg lebih baik kot..hehehe

    ReplyDelete