Monday, June 21, 2010

Sweating..

Salam 1Malaysia. I have attacked by mysterious decease & made me suffer for 4 days. So, I done something to sweat my body and finally the best job was...

Fully Bathing & grooming the car session

The picture are sensored & seksa sexy. Sorry if you wanna vommit too.

I done the activity at my grandma's house. It was already 1.00 PM when I started wash the car. Washing the car at that time also very challenging because the car already fully with dried mud & dust. The car looks very dirty.

After finish washed the car, uhhh there was a lot of sweat come down. The car also shining.bling..bling..bling.. Suddenly, there was raining after I finished wash the car. So, not went anywhere after that. If not, the car might dirty again & dark color also very sensitive with coming dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment