Friday, June 11, 2010

Me in 10 years ago..

Salam 1Malaysia. Owhh. Suddenly I found my old picture when I still in boarding school. I believe all picture below around I'm 10 years ago..

Me with my friends ( Roy, Sazaly & Azam)
Location : Hutan Simpan Mini SAKTI

Me with my friend ( usop, Azam, Akmar, Nora)
Location : Maybe in the Prep room

Malam Graduasi tingkatan 5 tahun 2000
Me? missing in action kot..
Location : La Cemara Resort Lobby (This resort closed down after we have grand dinner there)

Me with my friend ( Poji & Wanseng)
Location : Dining Hall

Me with Koperasi Sekolah management.
(Ayuz, Dayah, Dhiya, Zahrina, Aja Aswad, Nora, Muyam, Omar,
Fazlin, Cikgu Saemah, Pengetua Kamsani, PK I.O, ustaz)
Location : Canteen


NOW..I'm not believe what happend to me..Totally different lorrr..



No comments:

Post a Comment