Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ad-Hoc plans to Lotus Desaru Resort

Salam 1Malaysia. This is ad-hoc plan by me. I was pity to my wife because she looks boring at home. So, I ask her to call some of hotel & resort nearby to make reservation for tonight. My choice is in Desaru area & my wife agree with me. So I just have the contact no. for Pelangi Resort in Balau & Lotus Desaru Resort. She calls both hotel to make reservation the available room. Both hotel have the rooms for tonight & she choose Lotus Desaru Resort. We will go there this afternoon after make the confirmation.

Hehehe. My wife's parent also wanna join our ad-hoc vacation. Not to forget that 2 girls also wanna follow us . Ask their parent permission first & absolutely they give the permission. So, my wife just say "..abg ni mmg suka wat surprise ad-hoc planning.." For me.. My wife happiness also my mine. I try to make our relationship become improve.


 * Click this link : Desaru Lotus Resort to view our ad-hoc vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment