Saturday, May 29, 2010

Going to Plaza Angsana..

Salam 1Malaysia. My wife said to me that she's boring at home. So, last night, I brought her & her parents also the nieces came to visit Plaza Angsana. What? Visit? *Tak sesuai langsung bab visit tuh. Why visit? Because we were not on shopping purpose. Just went to Angsana to have window shopping. Hahaha

This 2 gurls with McD's ice-cream

I noticed Plaza Angsana one of very famous shopping complex in JB. We love go to Angsana because its environment. It looks like malay based shopping complex & most of customer here was Malay people. I can find out what I want here because I believe this Angsana have all kind of shop.

Not much changes in Angsana from before. I haven't go to Angsana about 6 month. Still there. The last time I went to Angsana when there was small fire at main entrance. But not seriously burn out the main entrance.

Us together with family at the entrance


Us with 2 nottie gurls

I noticed the parking system having change. There was nobody at the parking booth counter to take the RM1.00 & give the parking receipt. You know what? At usual, I just waiting somebody take my RM1.00 but my wife said nobody inside the booth. I noticed there was yellow colored parking ticket meter. Owhh. * malu siot..Angsana now apply the self parking system which is need to pay our parking before leave the building.

The problem was, I forgot to pay before leave the Angsana shopping booth. After start the engine, felt that I forgot to pay the parking. FYI. I have driving to angsana almost more than 8 years. Maybe I not familiar with the new parking system in Angsana. New problem occured when to leave the parking lot because we need to queue and make the way out jammed. The car movement very slow. So, they must improve that parking system or otherwise nobody would come to Angsana because of this small problems. Hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment