Monday, May 31, 2010

I got flu but...hehehe

Salam 1Malaysia. Today I'm on MC because got bad flu. Got MC from my company panel clinic at Kulai (my favorite clinic). Yeahh. No problem to get the MC. Otherwise, I follow my wife to PPD Kulai & after that she drive me to the clinic at Kota Kulai.

The doctor gave the MC because he advise me to have enuf rest at home. But for me, its OK if I do anything else at that time. My wife & me went to KWSP building at JB. My wife wanna check the latest balance her saving in EPF. She just using the latest machine to check the EPF balance outside the KWSP office. So easy. Just need the IC and thumbprint. My wife print the EPC statement & make the registration for e-EPF pin. My wife got no problem to use the machine because her IC is in good condition. The machine can read her IC's cip. But me unluckily because the machine cannot read my IC. I noticed my IC's chip become dark. Oh no.. I need to change my IC. So I take the no. at the KWSP office helpdesk & waits until my number called. Just met the clerk to print out my EPF statement balance. From the total EPF balance, we can afford to buy a house. Walla..

No comments:

Post a Comment