Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Coming to Melaka (Part 3)

Salam 1Malaysia. Continue our journey in Melaka last weekend. After had the delicious dinner, we just went back to hotel. The time shown around 12.00 A.M when we arrived there.

Early in the morning, we just have our breakfast in the room. We chose to have western breakfast style & very simple. After have breakfast, we want to walk around resort but I think better we stayed in the room & rest until check-out. Also cancel out to swim together. Remember. I paid RM140++ to have that room. So, we must maximize using the room. Good idea. We check-out late at 1.00PM after the receptionist call us. Our habits to have lately check-out every hotels we stayed.

My luvely wife inside the room

Mirror effect photos

No curtain at this room but replaced by that teak sliding door

Cuties face of us

We start hungry because that there was lunch time. Don't know the best restaurant at ayer keroh for lunch. We prefer "kampung" style food for our lunch. So, I brought my wife to Medan Selera Semabok from our lunch. The restaurant very simple but that time very crowded with people. Melaka are famous with Asam Pedas. So, I try String Fish Asam pedas & Ulam-ulam with Sambal Belacan. My wife try Masak Lomak & Fried Chicken with herb. So delicious & I recomended to others to come here & have lunch.


Then, we proceed went to Dataran Pahlawan again. But this time we have wanna watch movie in GSC cinema. First cannot decide what movie want to watch. Than we must consider the time available. So we decide to watch BOUNTY HUNTER & the showtime is suitable with my time. The movie so good for married couple because it consist all about love, career & emotion controlling. The movie also in romantic comedian category.


After that went to Carrefour inside the building to shop some chocolate for my wife student.
Then walk around in the huge building also visit Heritage Gallery again. We got bored inside the Dataran Pahlawan & proceed to went Mahkota Parade which is located next to Dataran Pahlawan. In Mahkota Parade also window shopping because it just normal shopping complex.

We have our dinner at A&W in Dataran Pahlawan building. I ordered 1 set of Mozza Burger with Big Mug of Float Root Beer & 1 grilled chicken burger. You know what? I got the hard bread (feel like biscuit) for the burger & looks not fresh. I have complained about the burger & they replaced with new & fresh burger. They admitted the mistakes give me the "recycle" burger.
After that we went to TESCO Hypermarket nearby the Melaka Central to buy some cakes. Found very cheap cake with the high quality baked cake. I also try the paid OSIM Massage chair while my wife went to First Lady shop. I spend RM 2.00 using OSIM Massage chair for about 6 minutes. hehehehe

Osim Massage Chair & me

The final destination for this trip is Melaka Central. My wife sent me to Melaka Central as my ticket to JB at 9.00 P.M. My wife drove alone by herself to Masjid Tanah. So start feel lonely again without my beloved wife. So just waits only 4 days until she finish her practicum in Melaka & back to JB..Yahoooooo

2 comments:

  1. salam..best lagi jejalan..hihi~
    sedap nyer mkn asam pedas +ulam2 + sambal belacan...huhu~sib baik x attach gmbr2 mkn tu...huuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. bkn x nk attach..x sempat nk amek gambar..Doa terus mkn sampai lupa ade kamera..hehehe

    ReplyDelete