Monday, May 24, 2010

Coming to Melaka (Part 1)

In the bus..Long ranger using KKKL

Salam 1Malaysia. Last weekend I came to Melaka to visit my beloved wife as she would in the week last in Melaka next week. I'm just taking "gagap" Bus, KKKL, to Melaka as I don't want driving to Melaka alone. The most  important things I can save $$$ if using bus rather than driving a car. Meanwhile, i have hand over a car to my beloved wife there. So, no need much car at Melaka. Membazir only.

Firstly, I'm so sorry because this entry I'm not attached any picture as all pictures now with my wife. So I will updated this entry with picture after I got all picture from my wife. Just wait..

My bus drop me at Toll Plaza at Ayer Keroh exit. My wife wait me at there because no need to drive to Melaka Central. Also good idea to us to spend more time together. On the first night, went to my wife's house to sleep there as all hotels in Melaka fully book.

The 2nd day, have to try Nasi Ayam Penyet & me try western taste food, chicken chop in lunch time at nearby fomous restaurant (the restaurant owner also teacher in SMKHK). The restaurant equipped with air-conditioner and the service also good. The taste of Nasi Ayam Penyet very good. After that we went to CC infront of the restaurant to check my wife's exam result. Congratulation to my wife. She got excellent result. I cannot publish her result here as need permission from her first. So she already no "cuak" again after this.


The resort sign has changed to Putra Internional Collage sign.

Proceed with found out the Lake Garden Resort located in Ayer Keroh area. My wife found only this resort have room for that weekend. Reach the hotel around 2.00 p.m and check-in. My first impression when looks at the resort very shock because no signboard at the resort building. The resort building only stated Putra International College. Saw a lot people here but most look alike youngster. Mostly chinese people. We also saw a lot of banner stated convocation ceremony at that day. Ask someone there & he show us the building is Lake Graden Resort. Went & saw receptionist & double confirm the resort. Yes. Then we understood that the resort is shared with the college. Meanings the resort in a college. The receptionist also inform that we are lucky because we got the last room fot that day. I have ask them why all hotels in Melaka fully book & she replied that all hotel are booked by SUKMA contingent and there was an event held in MITC for hari Belia. We also hear someone calls from S'pore to have rooms in that resort on June but unfortunately already fully books until July. 

Got the room key & someone show us our room. Very far from hotel lobby. Must through a lot of stairs. We also passed female & male hostel inside the resort. We got deluxe room which is equipped with King-sized bedroom & also big room space. But unfortunately the view in our room is not good. We got the room downstairs & face off the brick wall. Is OK for me as we got the room as well.

(to be continue..)

No comments:

Post a Comment